5 Weight Tips to Help You Lose 5-7 lbs. in 7 Days
When it comes to weight loss, losing 10 pounds in 7 days can be a challenge. This is why I have come up with these 5 tips to help you stay on track and drop that extra weight. Weight loss diets can be tricky and any little extra advice is welcome. The one rule of thumb is: log your starting weight, make a few small changes to your daily habits and then track your progress after the 7 days. You will be surprised by what your body does.
Follow these 5 Weight Loss Tips To Help You Lose 5-7 lbs. In 7 Days:
- Cut down on soda – Surprisingly, many people have experienced a major jump in weight loss effectiveness, when cutting out soda. Even cutting out soda for a week, can help you drop a great amount of weight within a short amount of time. This is because of all the unnecessary amount of sugar that is found in drinks. Not only will cutting out soda help you lose weight, it will also make you feel better. All that extra sugar can make you feel tired, but once dropping the soda, you will notice an increase in energy and cravings.
- Drink Water – Many people never think to drink water when wanting to lose weight. However, the body needs to flush out toxins in order to release extra weight. Keep in mind, however, that the first 24 hours or so of drinking water may create a bit of bloating. Don’t fret. This water will be released by day 2 and you will feel lighter and more energetic by hydrating.
- Pay attention to the nutrition facts –When shopping, taking to mind the different products and ingredients that are in our foods may help you lose weight. This way you know how much sugar, carbs and calories are in the products you are using. Nutrition facts can show you what is in each product. You always want to make sure there isn’t too much salt or sugar in a product. These substances can both make you gain weight and hold on to water weight.
- Weight loss teas – Sometimes you need that extra help when it comes to losing weight. There are several different weight loss teas that are meant to help you fight off extra calories. These weight loss teas can help with extra bloating, water weight and may even help you feel more energized. Drinking a weight loss tea might be something you would want to do right before a workout. It can help increase your energy, so that you have a more pumped up workout session.
- Find someone to help encourage you – Weight loss programs, shouldn’t have to include weight loss pills, teas or even following a weight loss fast. Sometimes, just a little bit of encouragement can help you drop the extra weight. If there is someone there to encourage you and hold you accountable, then losing weight may be much more simple. Having someone next to you, or even with in a phone call away, can help encourage you to say no to that extra helping of food. A weight loss accountability partner can help you come a long way. Group weight loss plans are amazing because they give you the support you need and provide a way for you to stay accountable. Why not get a little bit of help along the way, right?
There are several different ways that you can lose weight. The tips above are just a few. You might need to follow all of these tips together in order to notice a 10 pound drop in 7 days. Each person is different, so just find what works for you.
xoxo Coach Michaela Logue