10 Ways You Might Be Making Life Much Harder Than It Has To Be
Listen up, Buttercup. We may not always be emotionally mature enough to realize that our life circumstances (the bad ones and good ones), WE CREATE. I know that this concept is a bit controversial and may even make you click away from this blog. If that’s the case, no judgement. However, if you are reading this blog, the title may have resonated with you, deep down inside. If this is the case, I’m so glad you are here because I want to break a few ideas down for you to think about.
You have two choices in life. 1. You can live life in a way that makes it challenging. Or, 2. you can live life in a way that makes it much easier. We have a choice. We can choose whether our lives are easy and we can also choose if our lives are exhausting, draining and filled with drama. I can count up to 100 times when I’ve heard folks say, “I don’t do drama!”. If that’s the case, why does drama seem to follow you?
There’s a concept that says, “Always look at the common denominator” in a situation. Like the single guy who always say, “I don’t know why, I always seem to find gold digging women”. I would say to him, it’s because that’s what you are energetically attracting with the way you are being. Or, the lady who says, “No matter how much I try, drama always finds me.” My darling, drama is not a thing and cannot follow you. You may be attracting this kind of energy with who you are being. The universe has no other choice but to send you (energetically), the very thing you being.
It breaks down like this:
If you are being HAPPY = the universe surrounds you with happiness
If you are leading with your wallet and money = the universe will bring you people who only want you for your money
If you are going through life holding grudges, starting arguments, being nasty to others = the universe has no other choice than to surround you with what you put out.
Does this makes sense? Let’s keep going because I think we are on to something.
Some people are highly skilled at making life more difficult than it needs to be. You probably know a few people like this. Even if you’re making your way through the universe with a minimal amount of grief, it’s likely that you could be doing even better. We don’t always realize that it’s who we are being and the daily habits and behavior we are doing that brings us the life we have. However, here are a few simple ways to help you to hone in on the kind of energy you may be putting out there.
Consider these tips to avoid making life more challenging than necessary:
- Do you lack goals? Without goals, you can’t ration your time effectively. People without goals have a tendency to find ways of amusing themselves that do little to enhance their lives. Spending your time poorly makes your life harder. It creates a situation where you’re putting out fires rather than making progress.
- Do you waste time? People with easy lives use a good portion of their day to accomplish things that matter. The more time you waste each day, the more chaotic your life becomes over time. Using your time well can help you avoid a lot of challenges.
- Do you procrastinate? This is just another way of wasting time. When you procrastinate, you either fail to get things done, or you do a poor job because you’re too rushed. How much drama have you created in your life by procrastinating?
- Do you think too much and do too little? Many people spend too much time thinking and gathering information. Nothing happens until you actually do something. If you’re spending too much time thinking each day, your life isn’t as easy as it could be.
- Do you fail to learn from your mistakes? There’s no reason to make the same mistake twice. If you learned from every mistake you made, you’d have an amazing life!
- Do you worry about things that you have no control over? What do you worry about in an average day? What does it accomplish? What if you spent that time on something more relevant? How would that impact your life?
- Do you fail to build good habits? You already have some good habits, like brushing your teeth. So, it’s possible to build additional good habits. When you establish positive, meaningful habits, your life will be much easier. Negative or ineffective habits lead to big challenges. What positive habits will you start?
- Do you fail to plan how you spend your time? Avoid waking up each day without a clue of how to get the most out of your day. Make a plan the night before and do your best to complete it each day. Imagine what your life would be like if you could do this on a regular basis!
- Do you spend time with negative people or those that struggle themselves? The people that you spend time with influence your life. If you improve the quality of people in your life, your life will improve, too. Spending time with those that struggle will cause you to struggle as well.
- Do you compare yourself to others? Let go of the comparisons and strive to be better than you were yesterday. It won’t take long before your life is amazing. You gain nothing from comparing yourself to others.
There are many aspects to life that are beyond your control. Challenges are a part of life. However, there are numerous ways you can make life a lot harder than it has to be.
How about hit the reset button and use some (hopefully all) of these tips to create the kind of life you want and likely deserve.
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/coachmichaelalogue/ for tutorials, videos, recipes, inspirations, affirmations and much more to help you life a HAPPY, HEALTHY AND WHOLE LIFE. #youarewelcome